[Life Thread] Diamon Druid's Life on Refugia

Showing 1-8 from 8 (1 Pages)
Diamon
Baron
Forum Level 3

Character: Diamon Druid

Hello everyone, i always wanted to have my own LF so here we go. Hope you enjoy it or even helps you.

I play on Refugia which is quite a friendly server, if anyone wants to start or transfer here feel free to message me.

This is my ED:

And this is my noobie EK:

Diamon
Baron
Forum Level 3

As you can see i'm not very good at Paint, so if anyone wants to help me making the images bigger and putting frames i will love you forever hahah

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 33

Character: Aasustua

About the images, if you wish to make them bigger here you can use the bbcode like:

Borders we will add automaticlly with our system after a time.

Diamon
Baron
Forum Level 3

Well i think i'll keep uploading them like this for now hehe

POI + INQ + DEVOVORGA

These past few days i've been busy leveling but also had time do The Pits of Inferno Quest Premium Level required: 80 Level recommended: 100 City: Venore Spoiler The Pits of Inferno Quest and The Inquisition Quest Premium Level required: 100 Level recommended: 150 City: Thais Spoiler The Inquisition Quest in which i got The Avenger It can only be wielded properly by knight of level 75 or higher. This holy blade was forged of shattered dreams Attack: 50 Defence: 38 two-handed Weight: 64.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 2 Created in patch: 7.9 The Avenger and Spellbook of Dark Mysteries It can only be wielded properly by sorcerer, druid of level 80 or higher. It shows your spells and can also shield against attacks when worn. Defence: 16 Weight: 28.50 oz. Created in patch: 8.2 Magic Level: +3 Spellbook of Dark Mysteries ... plus Devovorga all in the same weekend!

More coming after double exp weekend ^^

Forum Level 2

Character: Zaruser

Keep it up, I like it so far :)

Diamon
Baron
Forum Level 3

Double exp weekend over and i managed to get 8 lvls. Another double exp weekend coming only for Refugia starting tomorrow, hopefully i can make it to 230.

SOME LEVELS

I spent most of the time at Walls or Rosha (Asuras too). This is a picture i took from lower Rosha without stamina and a 34% exp prey on Frazzlemaws. Pretty crazy exp for such a small resp.

Forum Level 7

Character: Ice Crambler

Congratulation on the Level ups!

Diamon
Baron
Forum Level 3

DOUBLE EXP WEEKEND (AGAIN)

Well last weekend was also double exp in Refugia. I managed to go from 224 to 235, mostly at Prison, Rosha surface and Walls. Currently 238.

This was some of the best exp i ever made. Prison -1 during double exp.

You are not logged in. Please login or register an account to add your post.
Showing 1-8 from 8 (1 Pages)

Disclaimer:

We uses cookies to give you the most and relevant experience. We use Google cookies for traffic analyse and advertisments.

From begin ads are not personalized, if you would like to change it please agree on that by hitting button "I agree on personalised ads", otherwise please close the window or just start using a page.

For further information please visit privacy policy page where you can always remove your agreement.

I agree on personalised ads

Close