Hello people!

Showing 1-5 from 5 (1 Pages)
Forum Level 3

Character: Iggykoopa

Hi there!

I just discovered this website, and I have to say I am really enjoying it.

I am a 25 year old living in Toronto, Canada.

I believe my Tibia journey began in 2005, not sure what version was running then but a BUNCH of my friends were playing it ( about 15 people)

My first world and home until it was merged was Rubera! I actually LOVED playing on that world despite what a lot of people say about it. I really enjoyed hanging out at thais dp and just chatting with new friends, as well as doing small quests!!

Anyways I just started playing again around this time last year on Premia.

Hit me up in game if you want!

cheers,

Iggykoopa

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 34

Character: Aasustua

Hello and welcome here!

I am glad you enjoying the site!

I myself started the game around this time. I loved it when the level was not the most important thing :)

Forum Level 3

Character: Iggykoopa

Yeah i really enjoy the interviews and nostalgia posts!

And yeah, this was my first time getting past level 100 lol!

I am going to try and get 200 and then I am done leveling, its just not fun and takes up to much of my time. I like just walking around discovering things.

They need to make a world with a level cap or something, with no market. Actual Retro! I would be on every day!

Forum Level 7

Character: Ice Crambler

weeelllcommeee to Tibia Royal!

Forum Level 7

Character: Violetissime

Welcome!

You are not logged in. Please login or register an account to add your post.
Showing 1-5 from 5 (1 Pages)

Disclaimer:

We uses cookies to give you the most and relevant experience. We use Google cookies for traffic analyse and advertisments.

From begin ads are not personalized, if you would like to change it please agree on that by hitting button "I agree on personalised ads", otherwise please close the window or just start using a page.

For further information please visit privacy policy page where you can always remove your agreement.

I agree on personalised ads

Close