Discord?

Showing 1-2 from 2 (1 Pages)
Forum Level 7

Character: Violetissime

Hi all,

I don't know if this has been discussed before, I had not found a single thread about this topic though, hence my suggestion.

Maybe it could be a good idea to embed something such as a link to a discord channel somewhere in this website? I know it could be easy to think that such a feature could clash with other features such as the forum and the chat, but I believe it should not necessarily be the case as it could be complementary to the others, plus it could help people who usually visit this website to get to know each other.

So, there, that's just an idea. Feel free to comment your positive/negative opinions about it.

/V

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 33

Character: Aasustua

I think it could be a little bit negative seen, we (staff members) usually have very limited amount of time. So mostly we would not be there. That is why the communication like forum, chat or PM is much better for us.

You are not logged in. Please login or register an account to add your post.
Showing 1-2 from 2 (1 Pages)

Disclaimer:

We uses cookies to give you the most and relevant experience. We use Google cookies for traffic analyse and advertisments.

From begin ads are not personalized, if you would like to change it please agree on that by hitting button "I agree on personalised ads", otherwise please close the window or just start using a page.

For further information please visit privacy policy page where you can always remove your agreement.

I agree on personalised ads

Close