Contribute and win our fansite item! For more information click here

uhm Hi?

Showing 1-6 from 6 (1 Pages)
Vaeshh
Baron
Forum Level 4

Character: Master Eddi

Greetings Everyone,

My name is Pete, but because of my char's Name everyone calls me Eddi (yes my name on here is even different so lets just leave it as it is xD)

I started Tibia back in 2004 with my brother and some real life friends. Unfortunately only one rl friend keeps playing when he has time.

I used to play on Libera for a very long time, after getting back from the first break I switched to Premia for a short amount of time, the lag has just been too bad as someone from the EU to play on a NA Server, that was back in 2013 I think and I stopped around 2009 oder 2010. Many friends left so I took another break, been back now since 1,5 years and started with a half offline trained lvl 8 mage on Candia and been getting up to some higher levels since then. I will try to be around here and post advances and quests on my Timeline and be active on the forum, aswell try to translate some quests into german.

That's about it I'd say?

sincerely,

Vaeshh

People who liked the post: Ice Crambler
Snulliz
Baron
Forum Level 2

Character: Snulliz

Didn't you forget a "r" somewhere?! ;D!

Vaeshh
Baron
Forum Level 4

Character: Master Eddi

nope, I told you why! but thanks for reading the whole text xD

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 30

Character: Aasustua

Welcome to Tibia Royal!

I have been playing Premia a bit, did they changed it lately to NA server? It was always EU before (2011).

Forum Level 1

Character: Umbra mckeening

its still europe

Snulliz
Baron
Forum Level 2

Character: Snulliz

I know, I was just hoping to try some of that dutch waffle that you can make, hmm I think I forgot a letter now....

You are not logged in. Please login or register an account to add your post.
Showing 1-6 from 6 (1 Pages)

Cookies Privacy Policy:

By continuing to navigate our websites without changing your cookie settings, you hereby acknowledge and agree to Tibia Royal use of cookies.

For further information please visit privacy policy page.

Close