[Life Thread] Joss' life

Showing 1-15 from 15 (1 Pages)
Joss
Baron
Forum Level 5

Character: Joss Koopa

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my life thread!

My name is Jose but you can call me Joss, my main character is an Elite Knight and my world is Efidia (European Open-PVP)

First of all I want to share my house with you:

There you can see my backpack collection (the new 'bag' I have it in my depot, I do not consider it a 'backpack') and I'm only missing the War Backpack Carry all you need for battle in it. Sponsored by TibiaWars.com. Weight: 18.00 oz. Created in patch: 10.5 War Backpack :P

I do not really like rares, only very rares such a Golden Helmet It is the famous Helmet of the Stars. Defence: 12 Weight: 32.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 2 Golden Helmet (item which I am trying to get, BTW) or The Epiphany It can only be wielded properly by players of level 120 or higher. Attack: 50 Defence: 35 + 3 one-handed Weight: 45.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: 8.2 The Epiphany

Today I want to show you something that it happened few days ago to me and my friends. Do you know about The Sandking 0 hp 0 exp Not possible to summon Not possible to convince Neutral: Life Drain Detects invisibility Created in patch: 11.4 Attack type: Close The Sandking boss? If not, I can tell you something that you need to know in order to understand the screenshot: in a phase, the boss splits itself into three The Sandking 0 hp 0 exp Not possible to summon Not possible to convince Neutral: Life Drain Detects invisibility Created in patch: 11.4 Attack type: Close The Sandking , and each one can target to a different player, but, in the room, some Larva 70 hp 44 exp Possible to transform into You need 355 mana to summon You need 355 mana to convince Weak: Neutral: Strong: Immune: Life Drain Detects invisibility Created in patch: 7.3 (Ankrahmun) Attack type: Close Push objects Walks on fields: poison Negative effects: poisoned Enraged Sand Brood appear time to time, and when you kill them they leave a corpse (dead larva) and if any of these three bosses steps on a corpse, the boss heal itself for 7.000 HP. The three bosses has shared health (like frost dragons in The First Dragon Quest Premium Level required: 0 Level recommended: 150 City: Yalahar Spoiler The First Dragon Quest or the tentacles when fighting Lady Tenebris 0 hp 50000 exp Not possible to summon Not possible to convince Sounds: May the embrace of darkness kill you! LADY TENEBRIS BEGINS TO CHANNEL A POWERFUL SPELL! TAKE COVER! I'm the one and only mistress of shadows! Weak: Neutral: Strong: Life Drain Detects invisibility Created in patch: 11.02 (Winter Update 2016) Attack type: Close Push objects Walks on fields: energy,fire,poison Lady Tenebris ... We where stacking all corpses in the same SQM in order to use a Disintegrate Rune It can only be wielded properly by players of level 21 or higher. Weight: 0.70 oz. Stackable: till 100 Price: 5 Tibia Coins Tibia Coins are needed to shop exclusive products in the Store, including fabulous mounts, classy outfits, a Name Created in patch: 10.8 Tibia Coins for 250 items Disintegrate Rune on them. But noone did that and the boss step on that SQM....

There were like 25+ larva in that SQM so the boss healed itself for 175.000+ HP... We thought that the boss could NOT have more than its 100% maximun health... but we were wrong... the boss was with full HP for more than 6 minutes after the screenshot, we had to leave the boss...

It was funny to be honest, but we will not do it again... no thanks... In the screenshot you can see the moment when the boss ate all the corpses (each message was 1 larva and we can see only 20 messages, it is display limited)

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 27

Character: Aasustua

Welcome and I have to wait Cool house and Hat you got there!

The story of the Sandking, awesome! Sadly that it end up like that, I do believe next time like you already said, one of you will use Disintegrate Rune It can only be wielded properly by players of level 21 or higher. Weight: 0.70 oz. Stackable: till 100 Price: 5 Tibia Coins Tibia Coins are needed to shop exclusive products in the Store, including fabulous mounts, classy outfits, a Name Created in patch: 10.8 Tibia Coins for 250 items Disintegrate Rune :D

Keep up good with life thread! Bring on more bosses, they are always interesting.

Forum Level 5

Character: Ice Crambler

Aleta sio "Ice Crambler? :D

great screenshot of the boss!

Joss
Baron
Forum Level 5

It's a good day for me today!

After checking this 'boss' for months and months... today I got luck...

Achievement points now: 899 (one leeeeeeeft!)

Which one will be my 900? Any idea?

Greetings!

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 27

WoW 899 achievements that is amazing! Congratulations. For 900 make it big!

Which one you yet missing?

My next plan when I will be free, I think I will create a character pages, so that everyone can put info what they did and progress and so we can share it all over the page :)

Joss
Baron
Forum Level 5

I'm missing every single umbral master achievement, already used 4200 Cluster of Solace Weight: 2.80 oz. Stackable: till 100 Created in patch: 10.3 Cluster of Solace (not kidding) and 0 success, so I gave it up... #angryModeOn

Also I'm missing the Firewalker Points: 4 Premium Firewalker achievement, I've been told that you can use your own fire fields(can someone confirm this?) instead of only from monsters or naturally generated, and I have to be very close to get it, so I will spend every day like 1h walking on the fire at the begging of the Ancient Ruins Tomb, where there are some fire fields which last forever. I hope I'll get it soon...

Also I need to use the Fishing Rod Weight: 8.50 oz. Created in patch: < 6.0 Fishing Rod in a dead Water Elemental 550 hp 650 exp Possible to transform into Not possible to summon Not possible to convince Sounds: Splish splash Weak: Strong: Immune: Life Drain Detects invisibility Created in patch: 7.8 (Liberty Bay) Attack type: Close Use haste Push objects Walks on fields: fire,poison Negative effects: freezing,poisoned Water Elemental or in a dead Massive Water Elemental 1250 hp 1100 exp Not possible to summon Not possible to convince Weak: Strong: Immune: Life Drain Detects invisibility Created in patch: 7.8 (Liberty Bay) Attack type: Close Push objects Spawn can be blocked Walks on fields: fire,poison Negative effects: poisoned Massive Water Elemental in order to get a Leviathan's Amulet It can only be wielded properly by players of level 80 or higher. It holds the last breath of Leviathan. Weight: 7.00 oz. Charges: 5 Created in patch: 8.5 Against Ice: +40 Against Physical: +60 Leviathan's Amulet , walk 1.000.000 steps underwater, 100 Vampire Lord Token It proves that you have killed a vampire lord. Weight: 0.05 oz. Stackable: till 100 Created in patch: 8.2 Vampire Lord Token (I already have 15! :D)... many achievements...

I like the idea of making a "personal character page", you have my sword...

Forum Level 5

Gratz on that sick Achievment amount!!

so... I smell a Umbral weapon somehow :D

Joss
Baron
Forum Level 5

Hello guysss!

I took vacation today so now I have time enough to do whatever I want... like checking bosses and so!

And what a surprise!!!

Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield

Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield Great Shield The shield is made of dragon scales. Defence: 38 Weight: 84.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: < 6.0 Great Shield

My 4th Massacre 32000 hp 20000 exp Not possible to summon Not possible to convince Sounds: HATE! HATE! KILL! KILL! GRRAAARRRHH! GRRRR! Weak: Neutral: Strong: Immune: Life Drain Detects invisibility Created in patch: 7.9 Attack type: Close Use haste Push objects Walks on fields: fire,poison Massacre Massacre so far and I'm sure you want to know about the loot... okay... let me tell you that I didn't loot the shield :(

PoI Bosses Killed in total so far: 18 (loot 0/18)

I'm going to change the picture of my house because now I have a Piece of Massacre's Shell Weight: 65.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Piece of Massacre's Shell extra :D (I will do it tomorrow)

Also I wanted to share with you my hunt of this evening...

My record in 2 hours of hunting is 24.4kk experience, today I was missing one prey bonus... :/ (hunt was 2h exactly, not 2h11m like the pic shows)

And then we went to kill Ascending Ferumbras 0 hp 0 exp Not possible to summon Not possible to convince Neutral: Life Drain Detects invisibility Created in patch: 10.90 Attack type: Distance Push objects Ascending Ferumbras and guess what... some guy from our team looted the Ferumbras' Hat It is the proof that Ferumbras has fallen. For now. The Edron Academy should be interested in this. Defence: 1 Weight: 8.50 oz. Created in patch: 7.8 (Liberty Bay) Ferumbras' Hat hat !! He gave us 20kk as a cut :D

Greetings!

People who liked the post: Ice Crambler
Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 27

Wow that is nice! Congratulations of killing the ferumbrass and poi boss. Of course about the hat as well! My biggest accomplishent was blocking Orshaabal at 176 or so. After it all my fun with bosses etc went away as usually no team etc. But I love to see Screenshots of killed bosses!

The exp/h very impressive where do you hunt ? I can get max maybe 900k/h on sea serpents xd

Forum Level 5

Wow! Thats what I call power gaming!!!!

Joss
Baron
Forum Level 5

We used to hunt in Verminor/Plaguirath Seal in Ferumbras' Ascendant Quest Premium Level required: 150 Level recommended: 250 City: Darashia Spoiler Ferumbras' Ascendant Quest 4 vocations, killing Grimeleech 9500 hp 8200 exp Not possible to summon Not possible to convince Sounds: Death... Taste! Weak: Neutral: Strong: Immune: Life Drain Detects invisibility Created in patch: 10.90 Attack type: Close Push objects Negative effects: drunk Grimeleech , Hellflayer 14000 hp 12500 exp Not possible to summon Not possible to convince Sounds: Your tainted soul belongs to us anyway! You should consider bargaining for your life! Today I deal only in death! Ah, Violence! It might lack subtlety but oh, the thrill ...! Weak: Neutral: Strong: Immune: Life Drain Detects invisibility Created in patch: 10.90 Attack type: Close Push objects Walks on fields: poison Hellflayer , Plaguesmith 8250 hp 4500 exp Not possible to summon Not possible to convince Sounds: You are looking a bit feverish! You don't look that good! Hachoo! Cough Cough Weak: Neutral: Strong: Immune: Life Drain Detects invisibility Created in patch: 7.9 Attack type: Close Use haste Run on low HP Push objects Spawn can be blocked Walks on fields: fire,poison Negative effects: paralise,poisoned Plaguesmith and Defiler 3650 hp 3700 exp Not possible to summon Not possible to convince Sounds: Blubb Blubb Blubb Weak: Neutral: Strong: Immune: Life Drain Detects invisibility Created in patch: 7.9 Attack type: Close Push objects Spawn can be blocked Walks on fields: poison Negative effects: paralise,poisoned Defiler

Forum Level 5

Character: Suprimer

You show some really cool content that i had no idea about, im not that high level yet :D

I had never heard of sandking boss or groam :(

Joss
Baron
Forum Level 5

Hello everyone!

Not much to say... checking PoI like always and an old friend was waiting for me there...

Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe

Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe Reaper's Axe It can only be wielded properly by players of level 70 or higher. Attack: 46 Defence: 25 + 2 one-handed Weight: 59.00 oz. Created in patch: 7.9 Reaper's Axe

Yes yes yes!!

Wanna see the loot?

PoI Bosses killed so far 19 (0 of them with good loot.... FML)

I will never get a good loot from any boss... :(

Forum Level 4

Character: Lezira Blackwolf

You got Ferumbras' Hat It is the proof that Ferumbras has fallen. For now. The Edron Academy should be interested in this. Defence: 1 Weight: 8.50 oz. Created in patch: 7.8 (Liberty Bay) Ferumbras' Hat tho,don't be sad :D

Joss
Baron
Forum Level 5

But I bought it, I did not loot any.... yet....

You are not logged in. Please login or register an account to add your post.
Showing 1-15 from 15 (1 Pages)

Cookies Privacy Policy:

To enrich and perfect your online experience, Tibia Royal uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.

By continuing to navigate our websites without changing your cookie settings, you hereby acknowledge and agree to Tibia Royal use of cookies.

For further information please visit Privacy Policy page.

Close Information