Contribution system
Contribute and win our newest fansite item! For more information click here

Imbuements for Knights & Drakens

Showing 1-8 from 8 (1 Pages)
Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 27

Character: Aasustua

I have been hunting a lot this days and I try to use all kind of Imbuements. I do hunt usually Draken Warmaster 4150 hp 2400 exp Not possible to summon Not possible to convince Sounds: Attack aggrezzively! Dezztroy zze intruderzz! Hizzzzzz! Weak: Neutral: Strong: Immune: Life Drain Detects invisibility Created in patch: 8.54 (Zao) Attack type: Close Push objects Spawn can be blocked Walks on fields: energy,fire,poison Draken Warmaster , Draken Spellweaver 5000 hp 3100 exp Not possible to summon Not possible to convince Sounds: Zzzzzooom! Fissziss! Kazzzzzzuuum! Weak: Strong: Immune: Life Drain Detects invisibility Created in patch: 8.54 (Zao) Attack type: Close Become invisible Push objects Spawn can be blocked Walks on fields: fire,poison Negative effects: poisoned Draken Spellweaver in team.

My gear at the moment is:

Demon Helmet You hear an evil whispering from inside. Defence: 10 Weight: 29.50 oz. Imbuements Slots: 2 Created in patch: < 6.0 Demon Helmet
Ornate Chestplate It can only be wielded properly by knight of level 200 or higher. Defence: 16 Weight: 156.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 2 Created in patch: 9.4 Shield skill: +3 Against Physical: +8 Ornate Chestplate
Demonwing Axe It can only be wielded properly by knight of level 120 or higher. Attack: 53 Defence: 20 two-handed Weight: 120.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 2 Created in patch: 8.2 Demonwing Axe
Dwarven Legs Defence: 7 Weight: 49.00 oz. Created in patch: 8.5 Against Physical: +3 Dwarven Legs
Guardian Boots Defence: 3 Weight: 22.50 oz. Created in patch: 8.54 (Zao) Against Holy: -2 Against Physical: +2 Guardian Boots

For drakens I am using such imbus at the moment:

• Intricate Vampirism Category: Hit Points Leech
    Effect: converts 10% of damage to HP with a chance of 100%
    Items need to create:
    15x Bloody Pincers Weight: 1.20 oz. Stackable: till 100 Created in patch: 8.54 (Zao) Bloody Pincers , 25x Vampire Teeth Weight: 0.50 oz. Stackable: till 100 Created in patch: 8.54 (Zao) Vampire Teeth
    Intricate Vampirism Intricate Vampirism
    x2

• Basic Void Category: Mana Leech
    Effect: converts 3% of damage to mana with a chance of 100%
    Items need to create:
    25x Rope Belt Though the name implies it, this simple and thin belt is not suited to be used as rope. Weight: 0.97 oz. Stackable: till 100 Created in patch: 8.6 (Zao Palace) Rope Belt
    Basic Void Basic Void

• Intricate Dragon Hide Category: Fire Damage
    Effect: reduces fire damage by 8%
    Items need to create:
    10x Blazing Bone Weight: 2.20 oz. Stackable: till 100 Created in patch: 9.6 Blazing Bone , 20x Green Dragon Leather Weight: 0.60 oz. Stackable: till 100 Created in patch: 7.8 (Liberty Bay) Green Dragon Leather
    Intricate Dragon Hide Intricate Dragon Hide

• Intricate Blockade Category: Shielding
    Effect: raises shielding skill by 2
    Items need to create:
    25x Brimstone Shell Weight: 1.12 oz. Stackable: till 100 Created in patch: 8.6 (Zao Palace) Brimstone Shell , 20x Piece of Scarab Shell Weight: 1.42 oz. Stackable: till 100 Created in patch: 8.54 (Zao) Piece of Scarab Shell
    Intricate Blockade Intricate Blockade

• Intricate Frost Category: Ice Damage
    Effect: converts 25% of physical damage to ice damage
    Items need to create:
    20x Frosty Heart Weight: 1.86 oz. Stackable: till 100 Created in patch: 8.54 (Zao) Frosty Heart , 10x Seacrest Hair Weight: 1.80 oz. Stackable: till 100 Created in patch: 10.7 Seacrest Hair
    Intricate Frost Intricate Frost

I went with HP leech because I try that my druid have as less waste healing me as possible. What do you think about such settings, is it good or bad?

People who liked the post: Joss
Ree Va
Baron
Forum Level 9

Character: Ree Va

very good indeed, add sun catcher for arrow slot

Joss
Baron
Forum Level 5

Character: Joss Koopa

Why do you have Intricate Blockade while you are using a 2 handed axe?

If you do not wear any shield, your shielding skill is useless, you do not "block" any hit, you just reduce their damage with your armor or protections.

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 27

Oh, then indeed it is bad set :D I would then go more better with an Intricate Chop Category: Axe Fighting
Effect: raises axe fighting skill by 2
Items need to create:
25x Battle Stone Weight: 1.50 oz. Stackable: till 100 Created in patch: 8.6 (Zao Palace) Battle Stone , 20x Orc Tooth Weight: 1.00 oz. Stackable: till 100 Created in patch: 8.54 (Zao) Orc Tooth
Intricate Chop Intricate Chop
as change for shielding?

Joss
Baron
Forum Level 5

In my opinion, the best imbuiments for that set (which can be better though) and in that case that you want to reduce druid's waste are:

Helmet:

Axe fighting + Mana leech

Armor:

Life leech + Fire protection

Axe (2h):

Critial hit + Life leech + Ice strike

Of course, the max tier as possible (with tier I mean the level of the imbuiment). Keep in mind that the stronger you hit, the more you heal yourself with Life leech. Also Fire protection is not that needed, you can skip it if you want. Since you are being hit by 5-8 monsters at once, I would recommend you a Dwarven Helmet Defence: 6 Weight: 42.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 2 Against Physical: +2 Dwarven Helmet if you can afford it. If you are low on mana most of the time, change the Ice strike for a second Mana leech.

Keep in mind that in armors you cannot put Axe fighting, only Life leech and protections...

Greetings!

Edit:

I forgot, if you can afford Ornate Legs It can only be wielded properly by knight of level 185 or higher. Defence: 8 Weight: 77.00 oz. Created in patch: 9.4 Against Physical: +5 Ornate Legs and Depth Calcei It can only be wielded properly by knight of level 150 or higher. Defence: 3 Weight: 37.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 1 Created in patch: 9.4 Speed: +-5 Against Physical: +5 Depth Calcei go ahead! If you want to try a Prismatic Ring It can only be wielded properly by players of level 120 or higher. Weight: 1.05 oz. Last for: 1 hours Created in patch: 9.6 Against Physical: +10 Against Energy: +8 Prismatic Ring , try it, but they can be expensive depending on the world you play in, or this new Butterfly Ring It can only be wielded properly by players of level 50 or higher. Defence: 2 Weight: 1.20 oz. Created in patch: 11.4 Against Death: +3 Butterfly Ring may help. And Ferumbras' Amulet It can only be wielded properly by players of level 100 or higher. The rare jewel is made of sapphire and ruby and has a golden F-pendant. Defence: 3 Weight: 5.00 oz. Created in patch: 10.90 Ferumbras' Amulet helps a lot in the middle of the pull, those extra 1000 mana/life points can save you from an imminent death. The equipment is very important.

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 27

Ty for your input, I have just bought Ornate Chestplate It can only be wielded properly by knight of level 200 or higher. Defence: 16 Weight: 156.00 oz. Imbuements Slots: 2 Created in patch: 9.4 Shield skill: +3 Against Physical: +8 Ornate Chestplate so I am kind of low with money :) For sure I will try this Critical strike, I didn't knew that it is so good though always I cannot get better hit :)

Joss
Baron
Forum Level 5

Your welcome!

If you have done the new quest Threatened Dreams - A Dream Come True & An Unlikely Couple Quest Premium Level required: 0 Level recommended: 0 City: Feyrist Spoiler Threatened Dreams - A Dream Come True & An Unlikely Couple Quest you can equip Shining Sun Catcher Weight: 2.00 oz. Created in patch: 11.4 Against Fire: +5 Shining Sun Catcher for that 5% extra fire protection.

Feel free to ask whatever you need :)

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 27

That is cool! I had not yet time to do any of the new quests, kind of Tibia Royal takes all my free time :) I will give it a try next time I have some spare minutes :)

You are not logged in. Please login or register an account to add your post.
Showing 1-8 from 8 (1 Pages)

Cookies Privacy Policy:

To enrich and perfect your online experience, Tibia Royal uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.

By continuing to navigate our websites without changing your cookie settings, you hereby acknowledge and agree to Tibia Royal use of cookies.

For further information please visit Privacy Policy page.

Close Information