Contribution system
Contribute and win our newest fansite item! For more information click here

The first month of Wolfy's life

Showing 1-7 from 7 (1 Pages)
Forum Level 5

Character: Wolfy Silverpaw

I was born as Mister Jaegers, and later on I got my true name Wolfy Silverpaw. I've realized that my first month has passed by, and therefore I want to share what happend during the first month in this life.. Some of you have seen the diary I've been writing on from time to time, and some even read my journey. But this time there won't be any long text, just pictures and some comments about the pictures. I hope you all enjoy, and I wanna say thank you to all my friends, and especially to them who helped me but also did quests and so on and kept me company. So thank you, you made my Tibian life so much better!

A sweet moment, I had a personal blocker at hellspawns in Yalahar and was able to hit level 50!

No voucher, and not offline training for months and months since it's a totally new account.. So getting magic level 50 was a moment to remember for me for sure

Oh well, it's not really a secret that I do enjoy a beer ot two.. But some damn paparazzi got a picture when I was visiting Venore!

With the new name I finally reached level 80! Here hunting with Leet, a very kind guy that I met while hunting in Oramond and we've been teaming up from time to time since then.

And time for level 85.. Went to Crazy Corner with my friend Gopox, had a couple of fun hunts here with him!

Me and Gopox hunting once again, he was showing me some of the new spawns.

And a lovely screenie when I got magic level 75 as well :D

Aaaaaand level 100!

A happy day when I bought a flat on Cormaya, and sharing it with my dear Vrabac.

I spend some of my evenings fishing, and during this night I even had my own personal bodyguard with me O.O

And after a while, you realize hard work pays off ;)

This story has been edited. The original story was made for my guild so all the parts about the guild has been removed. Consider this as a story from my very first month on Wolfy Silverpaw, the druid project that were ment to be level 1-100 and stay there.. Currently level 227, so I suppose the project will last a lifetime instead

People who liked the post: Uman
Forum Level 2

Character: Oliver Hart

Great screenshots, looking forward to more! :)

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 27

Character: Aasustua

Nice! Keep up with a leveling and screens. What of fishing you've got now :-)?

Forum Level 5

Character: Wolfy Silverpaw

So far I stayed at 50 actually, I better rest my hands for a while

Zathroth
Emperor
Forum Level 17

Character: Lupus Aurelius

Someone still fish on Tibia!, awesome to know it :)

Forum Level 5

Character: Suprimer

I don't know what it is, but your screenshots look really artistic, i really like that :D

Forum Level 4

Character: Lezira Blackwolf

I really like your nick haha :P

People who liked the post: Uman
You are not logged in. Please login or register an account to add your post.
Showing 1-7 from 7 (1 Pages)

Cookies Privacy Policy:

To enrich and perfect your online experience, Tibia Royal uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.

By continuing to navigate our websites without changing your cookie settings, you hereby acknowledge and agree to Tibia Royal use of cookies.

For further information please visit Privacy Policy page.

Close Information