Contribution system
Contribute and win our newest fansite item! For more information click here

[Life Thread] Suprimers Lifethread

Showing 41-50 from 50 (3 Pages)
Forum Level 5

Character: Suprimer

Happy new year everybody!

Its been so long, dont know where to start. I changed from Windows 10 to Ubuntu so many of my advances got lost.

Anyways did POI service with my guild:

We met this boss on the way :D Until one of us stole the frozen tear and left from Teamspeak and quest.

I chose Arcane staff, just for the looks of it.

A trip to nostalgia :D

I was able to finish First Dragon quest, which was quite hard on level 155.

Got one porcelain mask and 3 colored feathers (3 masks, and 50 feathers needed for addons) :D Then i realized im happy with just the outfit, never going trough all that hell again.

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 26

Character: Aasustua

Thats a cool thing! Have to yet do the quest :)

Gz on PoI!

Ree Va
Baron
Forum Level 9

Character: Ree Va

Congratz!

I'll follow

Forum Level 4

Character: Vince Pride

Looks nice! Any updates?

Forum Level 5

I have been inactive because of the kicks.

Decided to check on tibia after (idk about 2 weeks not doing anything) and spent some cash :D

Bought some feathers for festival outfit :D Don't ask me how much i paid :D

Then a party boss appeared in outlaw camp, so i got to it first and dragged it all the way to rottin wood where some druid assisted me in killing it.

Finally got myself paint brush and canvas the whole gear (which i sold on last tibia anniversary on another world and when the prices skyrocketed years later, i was pretty mad).

People who liked the post: Uman
Forum Level 4

Character: Vince Pride

Cool outfit :-)

Forum Level 5

Sry i have been inactive for so long, just didn't feel like playing after those lags and kicks in january.

Anyways i was sick the other day, didn't go to work and picked up Tibia again.

Found this one from late January:

Did some WOTE missions to get access to lower banuta:

Some final tasks in Hydras:

AND THE MOMENT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SINCE FOREVER???? Actually its been a year since i made this character and i finally got 100 task points in order to start demon task!

So i finally killed my first demon :)

Ended up killing total of 8 demons and boy :D I am bored already!

It took me a year to get from zero to having a character with demon task, so i guess its going to be another year till i get those 6666 demonz :D

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 26

Congratulations! You are better then me! It took me much much longer with the Killing~ Quest :) Congratulations!!!

For Demon 8200 hp 6000 exp Not possible to summon Not possible to convince Sounds: Your soul will be mine! CHAMEK ATH UTHUL ARAK! I SMELL FEEEEAAAAAR! Your resistance is futile! MUHAHAHA Weak: Strong: Immune: Life Drain Mana Drain Detects invisibility Skinnable: Demon Created in patch: 6.4 (Edron) Attack type: Close Use haste Push objects Walks on fields: energy,fire,poison Negative effects: paralise Demon , it will be a challenge, but I think for a Paladin is relative easier then Knight :P

Keep up going to the top!

Forum Level 5

It's been a while since i last updated.

Here are some achievements and outfits:

Some quests:

New house:

Boss killing:

And a milestone level 170:

Demon task is not going so well, currently 555/6666 :D Its hard to only grind demons, so i keep myself occupied with some quests and achievements so i won't get bored and quit for months.

Edit: Images does not work when using forum upload feature :(

People who liked the post: Uman, Ree Va
Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 26

That are cool achievements! You are more far then me in the 6666 game :-) I am on 0 still.

Keep going!

People who liked the post: Ree Va
You are not logged in. Please login or register an account to add your post.
Showing 41-50 from 50 (3 Pages)

Cookies Privacy Policy:

To enrich and perfect your online experience, Tibia Royal uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.

By continuing to navigate our websites without changing your cookie settings, you hereby acknowledge and agree to Tibia Royal use of cookies.

For further information please visit Privacy Policy page.

Close Information