Contribution system
Contribute and win our fansite item! For more information click here

Show us your rare collection!

Showing 21-33 from 33 (2 Pages)
Quibble
Baron
Forum Level 3

Character: Quibble

hehe hoping on it :D, i tried to contact one of the staff for info, cuz i might wanna do the spoilers :) but no respond yet :D

Quibble
Baron
Forum Level 3

Character: Quibble
Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 30

Character: Aasustua

Who have you contacted? If Zathroth, he is retired :)

Gurudw
Baron
Forum Level 2

Character: Gurudw

Hi guys,

Here is a part of my rares collection. I started on Nerana with the big house in Ankrahmun. Afterwards transferred to Menera and show the mainfloor and upperfloor. And at this moment I am on Refugia where I again show my mainfloor and upperfloor.

Everything that is lootable I have looted my own. But for example some of the dolls are not lootable so those are bought, mainly as presents to my tibian wife.

People who liked the post: Uman, Tibiasula
Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 30

WOW! You got Earthborn Titan Armor It can only be wielded properly by knight of level 100 or higher. Defence: 15 Weight: 120.00 oz. Created in patch: 8.2 Axe skill: +2 Against Fire: -5 Against Earth: +5 Earthborn Titan Armor , it is the item I will run for killing Lord of the Elements 8000 hp 8000 exp Not possible to summon Not possible to convince Fire -20% Earth -20% Death Immune Holy Immune Ice -20% Energy -20% Physical -20% Drown 0% Healing 0% Paralyze Life Drain Detects invisibility Skinnable: Lord of the Elements Created in patch: 8.2 Attack type: Close Push objects Walks on fields: energy,fire,poison Negative effects: paralise Lord of the Elements (if CipSoft won't delete it with this update) to get the armor! It is my dream :)

Gurudw
Baron
Forum Level 2

Character: Gurudw

I looted it from Terofar. I am also camping Lord of the Elements for quite a while, but still no Oceanborn Leviathan Armor

People who liked the post: Uman
Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 30

Awesome!!! I am unable to hunt such monsters (I think). So Lord of the Elements 8000 hp 8000 exp Not possible to summon Not possible to convince Fire -20% Earth -20% Death Immune Holy Immune Ice -20% Energy -20% Physical -20% Drown 0% Healing 0% Paralyze Life Drain Detects invisibility Skinnable: Lord of the Elements Created in patch: 8.2 Attack type: Close Push objects Walks on fields: energy,fire,poison Negative effects: paralise Lord of the Elements is the only chance for me. I will tell you if I will loot the Oceanborn Leviathan Armor It can only be wielded properly by knight of level 100 or higher. Defence: 15 Weight: 100.00 oz. Created in patch: 8.2 Shield skill: +1 Against Ice: +5 Against Energy: -5 Oceanborn Leviathan Armor

Forum Level 5

Character: Dii Gaoo

I'm very much a fan of rares and semi and seeing these photos of you, I just look forward to collections, I thought that almost nobody liked it, I just felt hahaha

Forum Level 5

Character: Lezira Blackwolf

Looking at all those things makes me jelly,especially that Makadamia has the house in Rathleton i want >.>

Forum Level 1

Character: Dark Gladir

My rook collection. The crates are just for building structured for screenshots, don't mid them :P

If you want to see it in HQ you need to open the image in the new tab.

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 30

Cool collection, I am sure it took you a while to collect'em all!

Ree Va
Baron
Forum Level 9

Character: Ree Va

Not a Rare collection but a SKULL collection!!

:D

Forum Level 13

Character: Cidragon

I can't be the only one playing around 15 years with 0 rares - semi rares, right?

Anyway nice collections :)

You are not logged in. Please login or register an account to add your post.
Showing 21-33 from 33 (2 Pages)

Cookies Privacy Policy:

By continuing to navigate our websites without changing your cookie settings, you hereby acknowledge and agree to Tibia Royal use of cookies.

For further information please visit privacy policy page.

Close