CONTRIBUTION SYSTEM

Showing 41-60 from 61 (4 Pages)
Eric
Baron
Forum Level 30

Character: Eric

I know it's probably a bit overwhelming to come home to so many contributions, but won't this just make it take longer to finish your database?

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 31

Character: Aasustua

Hello

We had to make it for now because we have trouble to handle to many contributions at once. Yesterday just in one day it was 500. Due that very reason we decided for nw to put a limit on it. It might happen that this limit will rise or will be removed at all. We are testing our options right now.

Comments, media and guides are not limited.

Eric
Baron
Forum Level 30

Character: Eric

Okay, thanks for the info.

Honourable
Virtuoso
Forum Level 25

I think there can be some more libraries for players to contribute to like environmental objects, buildings, maybe even corpses.

That would definitely help some newer users rack up some contribution points, as the database has literally.. EVERY sprite in tibia, so there should be options for users to contribute more data for more sections.

Most of the monsters and items are implemented, so it would help.

Zathroth
Emperor
Forum Level 17

SUGGESTIONS MADE ON THE TIBIA ROYAL'S CHAT

Eric

I'm at work but I'll respond when I get home

ok i don't know if messages reset every day or not, but anyways...

the contribution system is nice. it is very easy to use. you already fixed the issue of more than one person editing a page at a time which lead to double edits

i think it's hard for a user to see what he already edited on a page though once sending the edit through

when i click on my past edits it doesn't show me WHAT i changed about the page, just that i changed it

like on Wikia it shows you the page pre-edit and post-edit, that might be a nice feature for here too

Maxy

ye as Eric said, its rly easy to use, the only thing I would love to see is the "add quest" and such workiing also :) I think it better if people can search for a quest in the search bar instand of the forums (quests & guides section)

Honourable
Virtuoso
Forum Level 25

Also there should be a separate list of mounts and outfits (the store-bought ones) so others can add them to the database as well, some decent points right there.

People who liked the post: Zathroth
Honourable
Virtuoso
Forum Level 25

I mean the sprites are in the database, so why not include a list just for store bought stuff?

Zathroth
Emperor
Forum Level 17

We will think about this. this is the second time the users ask for this and as I said in another Thread, our data base has a lot of room for improvement and we are open to your ideas. For the same reason, there will always be a chance to make contributions and get some decent ammount of points.

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 31

Hello,

due to holidays I will work a little bit slower. That is why some contributions might be accepted a little bit later. I am sorry for that.

Kind regards,

Uman

Honourable
Virtuoso
Forum Level 25

Its all good, we all got lives and families to see this holiday!

Honourable
Virtuoso
Forum Level 25

So how are points going to be counted for adding npcs/buy and sell lists... not every single buy/sell are in the system. I just updates Sam (thais) outfit along with his buy/sell list, that took quite a while, and all for 1 single point?... kinda lame :/

Is there any way for you guys to see if we actually added the items/prices manually compared to choosing an existing list, because that took a good chunk of time.

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 31

Like you already know, our system is young, we still developing it and all contribution toword that is welcome. We will overspeak it internally. What you think, what amount of points would be good for that in your opinion?

Honourable
Virtuoso
Forum Level 25

well I'll leave it up to you guys, because like i said simply adding an npcs and selecting a existing buy/sell list isn't hard, but being he one making that buy/sell list is pretty time consuming, so whatever u think if fair i guess

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 31

We will over speak it internally I have already implement a way that for npc we can grand more points then just one.

Honourable
Virtuoso
Forum Level 25

liek i said, particularly the buy/sell is what should be looked into.

Also for the future, you can also look into adding their transcripts for players to add as well.

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 31

I already thought about it ;) but for now we have other project to concentrate on

Forum Level 7

Character: Violetissime

Hi all,

I posted a comment by mistake on an item, and I didn't find a way to delete it. Is it possible to do so and I didn't find it or is it not possible atm?

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 31

just link it here and we will do it :)

Forum Level 1

Character: Mat Preparit

Heya!

I decided to start translating some contents but I didn't understand how the system works and submited the original text by mistake. Now I can't post the actual translation that I did. Can someone delete the wrong entry for me please?

The page I tried to translate is "Donations - Help Tibia Royal Grown".

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 31

I did it!

You are not logged in. Please login or register an account to add your post.
Showing 41-60 from 61 (4 Pages)

Disclaimer:

We uses cookies to give you the most and relevant experience. We use Google cookies for traffic analyse and advertisments.

From begin ads are not personalized, if you would like to change it please agree on that by hitting button "I agree on personalised ads", otherwise please close the window or just start using a page.

For further information please visit privacy policy page where you can always remove your agreement.

I agree on personalised ads

Close