Winter Update 2018
Find out the newest information about the Winter Update in Tibia!

CONTRIBUTION SYSTEM

Zathroth
Emperor
Forum Level 17

Please, let us know all your doubts about the Contribution System in this Thread. Report any bug here too. Suggestions and feedback are welcome aswell. We will answer you as fast as possible. You can also vote if you like this system or not :).

Honourable
Virtuoso
Forum Level 25

I have artwork of mine as a part of this site (when I was originally asked to help with content a few years back)

Yet, I have been awarded 0 "contribution points"

My art is featured in the guide section.

Doesn't that count as a contribution towards the fansite?

I might be interested in submitting more content/art or even videos in the future.

Forum Level 11

Character: Gabor King

How can i submit content like guides, quest, etc? please help

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 36

Character: Aasustua

Hello,

to submit a guides & quest please go to https://www.tibiaroyal.com/contribution/guides/ .

I have add this point into the Submit Content menu.

Zathroth
Emperor
Forum Level 17

Hope this image helps. The tutorials are coming soon!. In case you have any doubts don't hesitate to ask for help! ;)

Zathroth
Emperor
Forum Level 17

Hi Honourable! How are you been?, it is nice to see you back!

I understand what you mean and believe me we discussed the option to add arts and community related things such as articles, interviews and news as part of the contribution system, but since creating such system was a huge development and programation effort without knowing the reaction of the community towards it, we decided to go step by step adding few things, and after we see how its going, we will reconsider to add more contribution options.

We really appreciate what you did allowing us to post your art in our game guide but unfortunately we can't reward you with points right now for that. I hope you can understand that we are trying to make the system the most transparent and fair as possible and we want to give the same options for everyone. Please be patient, with time we will try to add this option. And don't worry, your efforts regarding your contribution in the game guide will not unnoticed. I give you my word from artist to artist. <3

Honourable
Virtuoso
Forum Level 25

Long time no see man, hehe!

Btw great job on the shield, love that it has 2 phases, looks awesome!

Its all good either way, and I'm still up for doing any more art!

I'll see what else I can add as well.

Forum Level 11

How can i submit an image xD, anyways this is what happens when i try to submit a guide :

General Error

Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: no-reply@tibiaroyal.com

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

please help :(

Honourable
Virtuoso
Forum Level 25

What do i do if there are some items I cant seem to find in the image database?

i've look through every page multiple times and cant seem to find some images:

For example, Majestic Shield and Pigeon Trophy don't seem to be in the database, I mean I could have missed them but I have gone through multiple times.

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 36

I will have a look at it when I will be back from work. So in like 9 hours from now. It will be then solved.

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 36

For sure this items are in 32x32 tab. I will double check when I will be back from work if they are also in correct item tabs. If not I will add them there.

Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 36

It should work right now.

Forum Level 11

:D!!!! Thanks man

time to do some guides :D

People who liked the post: Uman
Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 36

All Contribution points for comments will be processed at Saturday. Sorry for the delay!

Honourable
Virtuoso
Forum Level 25

I found the majestic shield and pigeon trophy in the 64x64 section!

People who liked the post: Zathroth
Uman
Emperor
Forum Level 36

Could you tell me the number of page if you remember? I will then copy them into items category.

Honourable
Virtuoso
Forum Level 25

Majestic shield is on page 263 (of 64x64) and pigeon is on page 254 (of 64x64)

Maxy
Baron
Forum Level 11

Character: Ironman Maxy

I tried to add that item to the database but can't find it on the image files, I don't know if I'm just blind or its just not there :P if you wanted to take a look, I guess you have some search option or something to make it quickly?

Zathroth
Emperor
Forum Level 17

Maxy! good to se you!. I think the sprite must be there somewhere, probably on a wrong tab. Same happened to Honourable with other items. We are aware that finding the sprites in the current system is kinda complicated and we are working on improving it to make it more user friendly.

I'm sure Uman will come with the answer to this problem once he wakes up or after he comes from his work!. Anyways i will take a look to the data base to see if i can find it by myself!

Zathroth
Emperor
Forum Level 17

There you have! :D. It was in the "other" tab. We will try to put some order in these lists of sprites so finding the right one will be easier. Please be patient! as you can see Tibia has TONS of sprites and our human resources and times are not that much.

People who liked the post: Maxy
You are not logged in. Please login or register an account to add your post.
Showing 1-20 from 65 (4 Pages)

Disclaimer:

We uses cookies to give you the most and relevant experience. We use Google cookies for traffic analyse and advertisments.

From begin ads are not personalized, if you would like to change it please agree on that by hitting button "I agree on personalised ads", otherwise please close the window or just start using a page.

For further information please visit privacy policy page where you can always remove your agreement.

I agree on personalised ads
Close